All illustrations, information, specifications and prices referred to on this site were correct at the time of construction. However, Weststar Maxus Sdn. Bhd. (“Weststar Maxus”) reserves the right to, at their discretion at anytime and without prior notice, to discontinue or change the models, features, specifications, designs and prices of the products referred to on this site.
Vehicles pictured on this web site may be shown fitted with one or more optional extras. All prices quoted do not include the cost of any optional extras.
Vehicle body and accessory colours might differ slightly from the images on this Site.
Weststar Maxus its directors and/or officers and/or employees and/or agents shall not in any manner be held responsible for any material and/or information obtained from the website and shall not be in any manner whatsoever, whether directly or indirectly, be held responsible and/or liable to the user in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or mistakes in material and/or information captured and or obtained from the said website.
In the event the user should rely solely on the information and/or material in his/her decision making process in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purposes, whether related directly or indirectly or inconsequent thereto, it shall be used at the user sole discretion and risk and Weststar Maxus shall not in any manner whatsoever be held responsible for any losses, damage or expenses incurred due to any reasons whatsoever.
All proprietary rights in respect of information and/or material contained in this website are reserved. The content, whether written, captured or printed, from the website, whether in part, components or in full of which content which shall include text, images, logo is the property of Weststar Maxus and/or its affiliates and may not be reproduced and under the protection of the Laws of Malaysia and international copyright laws.
Such text and/or images and/or logos shall not be in any manner be modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, and/or re-transmitted, produced and/or reproduced, uploaded, posted, in any form by any manner or form which shall include the following medium, electrical, electronically, mechanically, photocopy(ies), recording (audio and/or video) or otherwise be stored in any format WITHOUT THE PRIOR PERMISSION CONSENT AND/OR APPROVAL OF WESTSTAR MAXUS.
Weststar Maxus shall not in any manner be held responsible or liable for the user's losses, expenses and/or damages sustained from the usage of the website whether by complete reliance or otherwise from the use of the information obtained from the website, technical and/or hardware and/or software failure of any kind, interruptions error or omission, delay in operation, viruses or otherwise.
Weststar Maxus is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from this Site.
The user shall at all times irrevocably agree to indemnify and keep Weststar Maxus indemnified from all liabilities, expenses, claims ( including those arising in the form of court litigation) and losses in connection with or arising from (a) the user's misuse of this website and all the services related herein; (b) the user's breach of the terms and conditions howsoever occasional or caused and wherever applicable and (c) any intellectual property(ies) rights against Weststar Maxus in connection with the user usage of this website whether directly or indirectly.
These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be constructed in accordance with the Laws of Malaysia. By assessing this website and/or using the services as provided herein by Weststar Maxus, the user hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia courts in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia in all disputes which may arise or relate to the use of this website. Weststar Maxus makes no representation of the material(s), information(s), function(s) and/or service(s) provided on this website are appropriate or available for use in jurisdiction other than Malaysia.
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Weststar Maxus Sdn Bhd. And its subsidiaries and affiliates (hereinafter referred to as “Weststar Maxus”, “we”, “us”).
For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
1. This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of Weststar Maxus.
2. The personal data processed by us may include your name, national registration identity card no. (NRIC no.), contact number, address, occupation, date of birth, marital status, email address, bank account details, pay slip, EA Form information provided by you in the documents as prescribed in paragraph 4 of this notice and all other details relating thereto.
3. Source of personal data Customer or potential customer: Weststar Maxus collects your personal data directly from you or indirectly from third parties, your employer or searches carried out or information obtained from any regulatory or credit reporting agency. For example:
Dealer, vendor, supplier or service provider: Weststar Maxus collects your personal data directly from you or indirectly from your third parties, your employer or searches carried out or information obtained from any regulatory or credit reporting agency. For example:
4. Customer or potential customer: We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
5. Your personal data is and will be collected from you and/or from the information you have provided in your emails, all application/registration forms, information that you may provide us from time to time, and from third parties such as banks and insurance companies.
6. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows in accordance with the PDPA:
7. Your personal data may be disclosed to parties such as but not limited to banks, auditors, governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, credit check companies, entities within Weststar Group, business partners, service providers and any such third party requested or authorised by you for any of the above. Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
8. If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes. If you would like us to discontinue processing your personal data kindly contact us within 14 days from the date of this notice.
9. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
10. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
11. We may request your assistance to procure the consent of third parties whose personal data is provided by you to us and you agree to do so.
12. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.